7 Keywords to Use in Scholarship Applications [VIDEO]
We share key terms to use when applying in this animated video.
Did you know that many scholarship applications are evaluted by computers? Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), often used for hiring employees, are bots that scan your application for relevant keywords, qualities, and experiences.
To give you the best shot at winning that scholarship you've got your eye on, we've put together a video about the 7 keywords we see most often in scholarship listings. If you can include some of these in your application, you'll increase your odds of winning.
Check it out!
Pressed for time? Here's are the seven keywords featured the video.
1. Leadership: If you guide and inspire your peers
2. Volunteer: If you give your time to spread some love
3. School or Community Involvement: If you bring people together
4. Academic Achievement: If you've got the grades to get paid
5. Athletics: If you break a sweat, alone or on a team
6. Financial Need: If you're strapped for cash
7. Extracurricular Activities: If you've got hobbies, clubs, or odd pursuits
To learn more about these keywords, check out this article on the same topic.
Find lots more good advice on ScholarshipsCanada!
This video was produced by VFX artist Thomas Meijer. Thanks Thomas!
account_balanceMore About This School