Six Simple Steps to Join Booth University College
Applying to Booth UC is easy. Really! Plus, there's no application fee!
Applying to Booth University College is easy. We mean it! Plus, there is no application fee for Canadian and American residents. Here are the six steps you need to complete your application:
1. Decide on a program
Can't decide between social work, business, or psychology?
2. Review our admission requirements
Admission requirements vary depending on the program you're interested in, and where you're coming from.
3. Explore our scholarships
We have over $200,000 available in scholarships, awards and bursaries.
4. Apply to Booth UC
Now you're ready to apply!
5. Arrange for official transcripts
- Arrange for all of your official transcripts to be sent to Booth University College's Admissions Office, including high school and all college or university records.
- Transcripts should be delivered unopened, or sent directly from the issuing school to our Admissions Office.
6. Accept the offer of admission with a tuition deposit
Congratulations! When you're offered admission to Booth University College, a letter of acceptance will be mailed to you. To confirm your acceptance, a non-refundable $100 tuition deposit will be required.
- Accept your admissions offer by contacting Booth University College's Registrar's office to pay your tuition deposit.
- Visit our Accepted Students page.
account_balanceMore About This School