UCalgary is One of Canada’s Top Research Institutions
Completing your application is just the first step towards unleashing your potential!
Have big plans for your future? Get the right start by choosing a top-tier university where you’ll learn from professors who are leaders in their fields. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to becoming a UCalgary student!
Before you start your application, make sure you:
Once you’ve chosen your preferred programs, follow these steps to complete your application:
- 1. Start your online application. Visit ucalgary.ca/future/undergrad/apply to begin your application.
- 2. Create or enter your eID. As part of the application, you’ll be asked to enter or create your UCalgary eID.
- 3. Complete and submit your application. Submit your application and select a way to pay your $145 application fee.
- 4. Submit required documents. Based on your application, we’ll let you know how and where to submit any required documents.
Are you still unsure if UCalgary is right for you? Log in to Choose.ucalgary.ca for access to personalized information. At Choose, you can:
- Download our viewbook and other documents to make it easier to decide whether UCalgary is right for you
- Specific country information for students applying as international students
- Find application guides with screenshots
- See our up-to-date travel plans as we visit your schools this fall
- Connect with a recruiter
Visit Choose UCalgary today!