|The two-year Baking and Pastry Arts Management Ontario College Diploma program gives you specialty skills and management expertise, preparing you for a career in the baking and pastry arts industry.
Gain hands-on experience under the direction of our professional chefs in industry-standard baking and pastry labs. In the first year, focus on building a strong foundation of essential baking skills. In the second year, acquire a combination of advanced patisserie training and management skills for job advancement or business ownership.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must have:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
Applicants must also have English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants must have IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 80, with a minimum of 20 in each component: Reading 20; Listening 20; Speaking 20; Writing 20.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.