Most applicants require five Alberta 30 level subjects or equivalents including English Language Arts 30-1. Further admission requirements are program specific.
An online application is available at http://www.admission.ualberta.ca. Be sure to review program options, admission requirements, and deadlines online before applying.
For most undergraduate programs, students must include a $115.00 application fee.
Official transcripts are required by June 15 for post-secondary applicants and by August 1 for high school applicants wishing to commence their studies in the fall term. Other documentation such as portfolios, reference letters and English language proficiencies may also be required.
Find all of your necessary information on the website.
- Step 1: Check out program options, admission requirements, and deadlines
- Step 2: Submit your application
- Step 3: Wait to receive your U of A e-mail and IDs
- Step 4: Submit interim documents for Early Admission consideration
- Step 5: Explore scholarship opportunities
- Step 6: Apply to live on campus
- Step 7: Apply for your study permit
- Step 8: Send your official and complete documents by the deadline