Ontario Tech University - Graduate Studies
Education and Digital Technologies
|School:||Ontario Tech University - Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Education, General
Educational/Instructional Media Design
|Description:||The Graduate Diploma in Education and Digital Technologies is a high-quality professional development opportunity for educators.
Earn a graduate diploma by completing four courses in the field of Education and Digital Technologies. All courses are completed online through weekly video conferencing meetings. If you are successful in the diploma program and wish to continue your graduate education, you may apply to the Master of Education program.
|URL:||Education and Digital Technologies at Ontario Tech University - Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
Cost is per 3 credit course. 12 credits required.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||73
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Hold a four-year honours undergraduate degree, or a three-year university degree and a Bachelor of Education degree, from a Canadian university or their equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 per cent), with a minimum B average in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Please see the checklist of required documents for a list of supporting documentation that must be submitted with your application.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.