These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
a. An undergraduate degree consisting of 90 credit hours, including:
1. 3 credit hours of Mathematics,
2. 3 credit hours of Physical Science,
3. 3 additional credit hours of Mathematics or a Physical Science,
4. 6 credit hours of History or Geography, and
5. 6 credit hours of English or French;
b. Major teachable subject area of 18 credit hours; and
c. Minor teachable subject area of 12 credit hours.