These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade 12, or equivalent, or mature student status.
- Minimum 17 years of age.
- Successful completion of assessment testing.
- Submission of copy of Foodsafe Level I certificate.
- Interview may be required.
- Personal profile.
- Math and/or reading and/or trades aptitude test may be required.
- Physically fit and able to adapt to working conditions.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Good health, free of vision, hearing or respiratory ailments.
- Valid driver’s license will be required for vehicle and equipment operation.
Enrolment in this program is limited. Students who meet or exceed the minimum admission requirements may not necessarily be admitted to the program. Students must have the ability to stand for 4 hours at a time, and must be capable of lifting 20 kg/44 lbs as per industry standard.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.