To be considered for an offer to a program, you'll need to meet all the entry requirements. Check the program page and select your qualification for specific entry requirements.
For all our programs, you need to:
- complete a qualification accepted by UQ – Queensland Year 12 or an equivalent qualification
- achieve the minimum entry score
- satisfy any subject prerequisites
- meet the English language requirements
- successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
Some programs have a quota, which means there are limited places available. As entry is competitive, meeting the minimum entry requirements for these programs does not guarantee admission. For programs without a quota, UQ offers places to all applicants who meet the program's minimum entry requirements.
Some programs also have inherent requirements that you must meet to be able to graduate.
Whether you’re focused on a specific discipline or open to exploring all opportunities available to you, the first step in the application process is finding a program that’s right for you.
1. Go to future-students.uq.edu.au to find a program that you want to do.
2. Apply online or to one of the University's authorized representatives.
For more information, visit the University’s Web site at www.uq.edu.au/international-students