1. Complete your international application. This includes filling out an application form and writing your admission essay.
2. Request your official high school or college transcripts to be sent in. These documents may need to be translated into English and will require a credential evaluation.
3. Submit your Affidavit of Financial Support. A sponsor letter and bank document are required.
4. If your native language is not English, please send in your English proficiency exam score report. Examples include TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or iTEP Academic Plus exam.
5. Submit a copy of the photo page of your passport.
Please contact an international admissions specialist for detailed information and to answer your questions.