- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- This application MUST be accompanied by an official transcript of your current educational standing (e.g. high school, adult basic education).
- All applications will be acknowledged. If you have applied for a course which has special entrance procedures, details will be sent to you.
- For courses that are heavily subscribed, preference will be given to Manitoba residents. Non-Residents should support their applications with their reasons for wishing to study at this college.
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens are required to provide proof of Canadian immigration status.
August 15 is the last day for application unless programs reach the maximum capacity.
Application forms can be found at: http://www.yellowquill.org/forms