1. Graduation from Grade 12 or equivalent OR If a student is 19 years of age or older, you may be accepted under the Mature Student Category without having your Grade 12 Graduation.
2. Citizenship - Canadian citizen; landed immigrant or immigration approval (study permit).
3. English Language proficiency result-TOEFL preferred (if English is not your first language).
4. Language - Ability to read, write and converse in English.
5. Approach - A positive attitude and a sincere motivation to learn.
6. Attribute - A serious commitment to becoming a professional culinarian.
Please view 'Requirements for Canadian Students'.
Send in your completed online application along with your admissions essay (250 words minimum, letter of intent) and a non-refundable application fee of $150 CAD.
Our Admissions Committee will then review your application and notify you of acceptance within 5-business days.
Once you have received notification of acceptance, it is highly recommended to submit the 1st instalment of tuition and fees (as outlined on the application form) within 5 business days or as soon as possible to secure your seat in your preferred start date. Seats are limited due to our guaranteed small class sizes, Culinary Arts (15 students max per one Chef Instructor) and Baking & Pastry Arts (12 students max per one Chef Instructor). Seats are secured on a first-come-first-served basis upon being accepted. Sessions commence in January, April, June and September each year.
Please view 'Procedure for Canadian Students'.