|Experience current and emerging technologies in Canada`s only Bachelor of Building Science program.
The four-year Bachelor of Building Science Honours Degree program is designed to give you a broad knowledge base related to building environments. It covers all facets of building design, construction, human comfort and sustainability. It is Canada`s only Bachelor of Building Science program.
If you have a recognized Diploma in Architectural Technician, Construction Engineering Technician, or Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology you may be eligible to enter into the second year of the program with advanced academic standing. See Application/Admission Information for details.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Graduates from one of the following Ontario College Diplomas with the noted Grade Point Averages are eligible to bridge directly into semester three (year 2) of the eight semester (4 year) Bachelor of Building Science (BBS) Degree program:
- Architectural Technician, Ontario College Diploma with an overall GPA of 2.7 (70%); OR
- Construction Engineering Technician, Ontario College Diploma with an overall GPA of 2.7 (70%); OR
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, Ontario College Advanced Diploma with an overall GPA of 2.7 (70%) minimum.(* a bridging course is required and will be added to the student level 3 course load.)
- Students who have completed the Architectural Technician or Construction Engineering Technician Ontario College Diploma programs are strongly recommended to complete an Integral calculus course or equivalent. (* a bridging course is required and will be added to the students` Level 03 course load).
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.