|APFM program of study offers a high level of highly transferable job skills.APFM is a dynamic four-year, paid co-op degree, delivered at the honours level. Students are able to write the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam in year three and graduates are eligible to apply for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification after related work experience and writing the PMP exam. This program is accredited by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) and graduates are eligible to become Certified Facility Managers after three years work experience. This program is the only one of its kind in Canada, highlighting both project management and facility management. In a unique project-based learning environment, students learn and apply their knowledge to real-world projects using creativity and critical problem solving. Students will gain strong foundations in architecture, construction, basic engineering, and business management with comprehensive insight into project and facility management. Additionally, they will be exposed to liberal arts disciplines and practical applications for the business enterprise. Graduates entering the workforce will have unsurpassed highly transferable skills in leadership, teamwork, and individual initiative in addition to their discipline-specific knowledge and practical skills. The opportunity exists for students who have completed a related advanced three-year diploma program to bridge or transfer into the third year of this program. For more information, contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, OR 19 years of age or older.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions or Grade12 Data Management or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Chemistry
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.