|This four-year Honours program is interdisciplinary and collaborative. You’ll work with your classmates to use multiple scientific disciplines to seek solutions to real-world problems. Small classes of no more than approximately 60 students mean you’ll get individualized attention from your professors.
WISc can give you the competitive edge you’re looking for when you graduate. Get practical, hands-on experience in the community when you partner with an organization to help solve their problems. Take these skills to the workforce and try out a career with an optional internship. Contribute to cutting-edge research in your favourite area of Science through your own independent research project with a faculty member.
When you graduate from this program, you will receive an Honours Specialization in Integrated Science with Mathematics and Statistical Sciences.
Interested in applying for WISc? Make sure you complete a separate application alongside your OUAC application. Click here for more details.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
One of: Advanced Functions (MHF4U), Math of Data Management (MDM4U), Biology (SBI4U), Physics (SPH4U), Earth and Space Sciences (SES4U), Computer and Information Science (ICS4U).
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Chemistry
• First year Biology and Chemistry courses require Biology SBI4U and Chemistry SCH4U, respectively.
• First year Biology and Chemistry courses are required for all modules offered by the Department of Biology and for some modules offered by the Department of Chemistry and other Science departments.
Please note that all course prerequisites pertain to an Ontario curriculum. For curricula in other parts of Canada or international countries, please refer to our Admissions Requirements website.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) [min. 5]
|Application Notes : ||View our English Language Proficiency Requirements for more information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.