|Our mission is to focus all efforts on supporting students as they join our learning community. Our goal is to produce teachers who can promote First Nations’ control of First Nations education by developing and implementing First Nations content. We develop teachers who are skillful, knowledgeable, and able to work within the framework of the Saskatchewan Core Curriculum.
Holistic cultural components are integrated throughout the program with a specific land-based education component offered. Students are well-prepared for teaching because they have school-based teaching experience every semester, including band school placements, which is unique to Indigenous Education.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
* English Language Arts A30 and B30
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 International Languages or Grade12 Social Science or Grade12 Visual Arts
* One math
* One language, social science, or fine arts
* One additional course from the lists above
Please consult the school at 1-800-267-6303 for further admissions requirements.
|Application Notes : ||Please note that these scores have been determined by the University of Regina.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.