|This five-year program is designed to provide students with valuable work experience to complement knowledge learned in the classroom. The co-operative component of the program alternates academic study terms with periods of full-time employment, equating to one full year of work experience.
These work terms may be in industry, government or other organizations and will give you an opportunity to apply classroom learning while developing professional networks and gaining valuable, practical experience for today’s business environment. With a 100 per cent placement rate for co-operative business work terms, graduates gain a diverse set of skills and abilities that make them in-demand employees.
You may choose to focus your business electives in one of the following areas:
- Human resources and labour relations
- Information systems
- International business
- Operational research
- Resource-based industries management
- Small business and entrepreneurship
- Supply chain management
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students must also have an elective course.
- Data Management or Advanced Functions or Calculus and Vectors
- Chemistry or Biology or Physics or Earth and Space Science
- Social Science or International Languages
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 79] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 50-60]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.