|The renowned Lazaridis School of Business and Economics is one of the first internationally accredited business schools in Canada (AACSB accreditation), where you’ll learn to work in teams tackling real-world problems that exist in society and in business. Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is full time and direct entry, which means your business education begins on day one. Through class discussions, case analysis exercises and competitions, and training from professors and industry executives, this program delivers an immersive experience revealing the reality of today’s business world.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Visit our prerequisites and requirements section to find specific requirements for international curriculums, other Canadian curriculums, transfer students and more.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Data Management
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 59] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
|Application Notes : ||Laurier's language of instruction is English. If you have not studied for three or more years in an English curriculum, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency to our Recruitment and Admissions office.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.