|The bachelor of business administration (BBA) is a flexible degree program that provides students with the knowledge and expertise to succeed in the business world after graduation. The customizable pace and course load make the program an excellent option for full-time or part-time students as well as those wishing to transfer from other post-secondary institutions. The program may be completed on campus, through online learning or a combination of both.
You may choose to focus your business electives in one of the following areas:
- Human resources and labour relations
- International business
- Information systems
- Operational research
- Resource-based industries management
- Small business and entrepreneurship
- Supply chain management
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students must also have an elective course.
- Data Management or Advanced Functions or Calculus and Vectors
- Biology or Chemistry or Physics or Earth and Space Science
- Social Science or International Languages
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 79] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages: Certificate in Advanced English [min. 176] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 50-60]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.