Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Bachelor of Commerce - Human Resources Management
|School:||Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Faculty:||Humber Lakeshore Campus / The Business School
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
|Description:||Humber’s Human Resources Management degree program focuses on applied professional HR practices and solutions. Your first two years will concentrate on fundamental business concepts such as marketing, accounting, economics and law. In years three and four, you will specialize in HR, gaining practical skills through applied projects such as developing a business plan for the startup of a new HR department. You will have the opportunity to develop processes from the idea stage through to execution and you will learn from experienced professors and a network of industry professionals.
Humber’s Human Resources Management degree program is closely connected with the HR industry. You will have the opportunity to meet with a panel of the program’s advisory committee members to discuss career opportunities, and to attend a series of workshops on human resources-related topics.
|URL:||Bachelor of Commerce - Human Resources Management at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Human Resources/Personnel ManagersHuman Resources Consultants||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Mathematics
• Grade 12U English (ENG4U) with a minimum grade of 65 per cent. If English is not your first language, refer to the English Language Proficiency Policy in this publication
• Any Grade 12U Mathematics. Students who do not possess Grade 12U Mathematics or who have achieved a mark below 60 per cent may be considered for admission. Students will be required to complete a math equivalency course during the first semester at Humber
• Four Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above with a minimum 65 per cent overall average
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.