|The Lazaridis School of Business and Economics at Laurier and the Cheriton School of Computer Science at the University of Waterloo (UW) have teamed up to give you two highly respected degrees from our two outstanding institutions. In this double-degree program, you’ll earn both a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Laurier and a Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) from UW in only five years.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||90 to 92
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Visit our admission requirements section to find specific requirements for international curriculums, other Canadian curriculums, transfer students and more.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or DuoLingo or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
|Application Notes : ||Laurier's language of instruction is English. If you have not studied for three or more years in an English curriculum, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency to our Recruitment and Admissions office.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.