|Field of Study:||Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
|Description:||Learn Desktop Publishing and Design, at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Desktop Publishing and Design. The ICS Canada Desktop Publishing and Design Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands on training in:
- Using Adobe PageMaker® software.
- Page layout, elements of design, illustration, and printing.
- Planning and designing single page or multipage documents.
- Selecting, sizing, and placing art in documents.
- Creating an online document.
And you’ll learn it all at home, no classroom needed!
This ICS Canada distance learning program is like having your own personal Desktop Publishing and Design school!