|Use state-of-the-art equipment to obtain valuable career-ready skills.
The two-year Electrical Engineering Technician Ontario College Diploma program provides you with the essential knowledge and skills sought by employers in the industry. Develop skills in the design, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems from cable loops, phone and fire suppression systems to robotics and machinery.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have:
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
Applicants are also required to have: English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent), and Mathematics, (Grade 12 MCT4C) or (Grade 11 MCR3U) or (MAP4C with a grade of 60% or higher) or Grade 11 (MCF3M with a grade of 50% or higher) or equivalent.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants must submit proof of either: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 80, with a minimum of 20 in each component: Reading 20; Listening 20; Speaking 20; Writing 20.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.