(NOC 3132)


In general, you need a university degree.

To be a dietitian or nutritionist, you need a bachelor's or master's degree in dietetics, nutrition or a closely related field, one to two years' supervised training, and registration with the regulatory body in the province/territory where you'll work.

Most recent entrants have an undergraduate university degree, and almost 1 in 10 has a graduate degree.

Degrees Associated with This Career


Cardiff Metropolitan University
Cardiff, Wales, GB

Related Program(s):
Human Nutrition & Dietetics - BSc (Hons) Bachelor; Honours
Request Info
Ulster University - Graduate Studies
Belfast, Northern Ireland, GB

Related Program(s):
Dietetics Master
Request Info
view all
Modified on May 13, 2012