Clarkson University

Label Label Label

Notes for Canadian Students

Clarkson University does not offer need based financial aid to international students. International students are given the opportunity to apply for a Nellie Mae Student EXCEL loan through Clarkson University. A US citizen or permanent resident (green card holder) will be expected to co-sign the application. Please see Web site for more details.

Modified on June 26, 2008