Label Label Label

Notes for Canadian Students

First Nations Students apply through their bands and are funded through their bands Post- Secondary Student Support Program. Non-Status students may be eligible for funding from NORTEP/NORPAC. To qualify, you must be a northern resident (resident of northern Saskatchewan for 10 years or half of your life). Sponsored students usually receive monies for monthly allowances, tuition, textbooks and other fees. Students who do not receive the above mentioned sponsorship have to find other sources of funding.

Modified on August 05, 2011