University of Michigan-Flint

Label Label Label

Notes for Canadian Students:

Students from the Ontario province must provide a notarized statement from the financial sponsor verifying that the student has at least $13,940 per academic year. No needs-based financial aid is available to international students. International students are never considered “Residents of Michigan” for tuition classification.

Modified on August 01, 2016