At SMS, we are fortunate to deliver a quality education while enjoying a beautiful campus, superior facilities, and specialty teachers who know how girls learn best.
Highlights of what’s included in your tuition:
- Outweek - a week-long outdoor adventure offered each autumn - with challenging and rewarding opportunities for the whole school;
- 50 internally - staffed extracurricular clubs and athletic activities;
- School supplies for the Foundation and Middle Years;
- 45 minutes of before - and after-school supervision for the Foundation and Middle Years;
- Specialist teachers, expert guest speakers, and individualized programs at all levels;
- An internationally-recognized residence program that enriches our school culture by attracting students from all over the world;
- Mentored student leadership opportunities including councils and committees that elevate girls’ voices and build confidence;
- Exemplary curriculum-based JK3/JK4 programs, including outdoor while learning (OWL), cooking and arts;
- Experiential programs including community service and self-directed learning tailored to student interests;
- The SMS Passport to Lifelong Learning, awarded to qualifying students upon graduation in Grade 12.
Please visit our website for the most up-to-date tuition fee schedule.