OSSD or equivalent with an overall average that is equal to or higher than the program average requirements. Most general programs require Grade 12 English or French plus five other 4U/M courses. Please see individual program descriptions for further details or contact us.
CHECKLIST FOR INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
1. Apply through OUAC applications centre
2. Provide the following documents to the university directly in order to process your application:
- official high school transcripts with notarized English translation
- official high school diploma with notarized English translation
- proof of English language proficiency unless also applying to English for Academic Preparation (EAP)*
- resume or CV specifying current education, interests and work experience
- copy of valid passport (both sides)
Students must apply online to the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) at www.ouac.on.ca. Students should know which category they would be applying as, based on their current status;
Ontario Secondary School Graduates: 101 Online Application
All Other Applicants: 105 Online Application (105D for Domestic | 105F for International)
Please refer to individual departments for specific rules and regulations regarding supplementary applications and/or profiles.
Information and important dates are available on the OUAC website.