University of Huddersfield

Label Label Label

Requirements for Canadian Students

Undergraduate students: A High School Graduation Diploma with a minimum of 65% in five subjects at Grade 12 in most provinces is generally considered acceptable. From the Ontario Secondary School Diploma we would ask for a minimum Advanced level with six grade 12 courses. Master's students: A Bachelor degree (Honours) / Baccalaureat de type Honours is required. A minimum of 2.3 on a 4 Point GPA or a 5.2 on a 9 Point GPA is required for most masters courses. A small number of our masters courses require 3.2 on a 4 point GPA or 7.2 on a 9 point GPA.n acceptable as a satisfying general entrance requirements.

Procedure for Canadian Students

Apply online at You need to include on the application form:

  • Academic transcripts/marksheets and certificates/diplomas
  • Proof of English language skills
  • Personal statement/statement of purpose
  • Two references
  • Sponsorship confirmation (if your fees are going to be paid by your government or other organisation)
  • A copy of your passport and current visa if you are an international student already living in the United Kingdom
  • Portfolio for many courses in Art, Design and Architecture and Music

Academic Year

Type of SystemSemester
Entrance DatesJanuary, September
Language of InstructionEnglish
Modified on July 25, 2016