Learn more about Algoma U and why it’s the right choice for you by exploring our website, requesting a view book, visiting us at a university fair or speaking to an advisor.
Explore our program options and choose the one that is right for you!
Take a look at the admission requirements for your intended program of study.
Complete and submit your application. The process is quick and easy.
International students applying from overseas may apply directly to Algoma U on our application portal or via the OUAC 105 portal. If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone* (705) 949-2301 ext. 4338.
*Please note, due to COVID-19 campus restrictions, this phone number is only being staffed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until further notice.
Please visit our international admission requirements for country-specific information.
To enroll full-time in Algoma University for September admission, you must apply via the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). You can either apply on-line at www.ouac.on.ca or request a paper application from OUAC by calling 519-823-1940. Use application 101 if you are currently enrolled in an Ontario high school, otherwise, use application 105.
Checklist for All Applications
- Complete the Algoma U application
- Pay your non-refundable $125.00 CDN application fee on the application portal. For other payment options, click here.
- Submit copies of all transcripts including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. All applicants must upload their documents on the AU Application Portal.*
- Send proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable). For accepted test results, please click here.
- Gap Letter/Gap Explanation – If you have been out of school for more than two years, you must provide documentation detailing your recent professional history.
* If you are an OUAC 101 or 105 Applicant, digital copies can be emailed to email@example.com.