Admission Requirements for High School
GLCT offers a wide range of excellent programs to meet the needs of both Canadian and international students.
1. Graduates or graduating students of a senior high school.
2. Graduates or graduating students of or vocational school or junior college.
3. Students or graduates of a college of university.
Admission Requirements for Fast Track University Program
GLCT’s Pre-university “Fast Track” Academic Program is designed to meet the needs of both Canadian and international students. This special program allows qualifies students to complete the necessary courses to gain university entrance and receive an Ontario Secondary School Diploma in two semesters (five months).
1. Canadian students must have completed Grade 11 or equivalent and have a minimum of 24 Ontario Secondary School Diploma credits.
2. International students must have completed the equivalent of Ontario, Grade 11 and either a TOEFL score of 80 or an IELTS score of 6.0.
Please view 'Requirements for Canadian Students'.
1. Fill out application form.
2. Submit the application form with transcript of marks of last year and application fee.
3. Get the letter of acceptance from the school.
4. International students apply for student visa.
5. Advise college of arrival date.
Please view 'Procedure for Canadian Students'.