Applications and deadlines vary by program. Application materials are available from the Office of the Registrar or from the website. The requirements for admissibility include, but are not limited to: an acceptable academic standing; acceptable letters of reference; the availability of a supervisor within the program concerned; and the availability of adequate space and facilities.
In order to be considered for admission to Graduate Programs, all applicants must provide the following to the Office of the Registrar by the individual program deadlines:
- Application form for admission to Graduate Programs.
- Application fee.
- Document evaluation fee (if applicable). www.unbc.ca/fees
- Three assessment reports (letters of reference) sent directly to UNBC from the referees.
- Official transcripts (one copy) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Statement of Academic Interests (letter of intent).
- Official English Language Test Scores (required for applicants whose first language is NOT English, sent directly to UNBC from the testing agencies.
Programs may request for additional application material in order to complete the application. A Graduate Application Checklist can be found here