Admission criteria include:
• GMAT score of 500 or greater.
• A cumulative weighted average of at least 70%** in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
• work experience will be considered, however if you do not have work experience greater emphasis will be placed on your academic components
• four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university
• evidence of English language proficiency if necessary - the accepted tests and required scores are:
* TOEFL - minimum 600 written test; 250 computer-based test; 100 internet-based test
* IELTS - score of 6.5 required
• three letters of reference (two academic and one professional)
• application form
• application fee of $75.00, payable to the "University of Saskatchewan"
• resume detailing position responsibilities
• letter of intent describing future career plans related to achieving an Edwards MBA
• interview with the MBA Director
Please note that meeting these minimum criteria does not guarantee admission to the Edwards MBA.
Prerequisite courses required*:
• Introduction to financial accounting
• Introductory statistics
• Introductory microeconomics
• Introductory macroeconomics
*These courses must be completed prior to starting in the program. The Edwards School of Business will be providing a pre-MBA program that includes each of these courses in July and August each year.