Must be at least 16 years of age (or under, at the discretion of the Director of Programs).
1. Students complete the registration form and send it to the school either by fax, mail, or e-mail. Registration should be received at least three weeks prior to the starting date.
2. The school sends an invoice showing the amount that has to be paid.
3. The student then sends the payment to the school. (In order to ensure that a student obtains a visa, we recommend full payment.)
4. Once the school has received payment, the student will be issued a letter of acceptance and a new invoice with the new balance will be sent.
5. The student takes the letter of acceptance and the invoice to the Canadian embassy in order to obtain a visa.
6. Once the visa has been obtained, students who have not made the full payment must do so.
7. For those students that have requested airport pick-up, the flight information must be sent to the school.
8. Once this information has been received, the school will supply the student with homestay information and airport pick-up confirmation.
Full payment must arrive on or before the first day of studies. Students will not be allowed to enter classes unless full payment has been arranged with the agent or the school.
Invoices will be sent upon receipt of registration information.
Payments should be made in Canadian dollars or U.S dollars when necessary. Payment should be in the form of a wire transfer, world money order, or bank draft with a Canadian or U.S. correspondent bank. A major credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX) is also accepted. The money should be paid directly to the individual school as listed below:
Name of Account: Omnicom Professional Language Services Ltd.
Bank Address: The Toronto Dominion Bank & Trust
Yonge & Bedford Park Avenue
3174 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M4N 2L1
Account Number: 952-0619-0795336