The minimum age for full-time students is 17 years old. Students from 12 to 17 can participate in our special Summer Teenage Adventure Program. Medical insurance is mandatory for all students and can be applied for through the school.
The minimum age for full-time students at IH Toronto is 16 years old. Students from 9 to 18 can participate in our special Summer Teenage Adventure Program. Students planning to study longer than 6 months require a study permit (IH Toronto will provide a letter of acceptance to those students). Medical insurance is mandatory for all students and can be applied for through the school.
Please go to: www.solschools.com
1. Look at the IH Toronto calendar and decide when you would like to start.
2. Complete and fax, e-mail, or courier the application form. (Online registration also available.)
3. Issue payment of your non-refundable $100.00 registration fee and $175.00 housing placement fee (if required). Payment can be made by International Money Order, Bank Draft, Bank Transfer, or Credit Card.
4. Full payment of all fees is due at least 21 days prior to the start of the course.
5. If you wish to transfer your payment, our bank information is as follows:
IHT Banking info for Canadian Dollar Transfer
Beneficiary Bank: TD Canada Trust
SWIFT BIC: TDOMCATTTOR
Branch Address: 2263 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 2C6, Canada
Beneficiary Account Name: International House Toronto
Address: 469 Jarvis Street, Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 2G8, Canada
Bank No.: 004
Branch No.: 0322
Account No.: 5002563
IHT Banking info for U.S. Dollar Transfer
Bank Name: TD Canada Trust
Bank Address: 8889 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4C 6Z1, Canada
Account Name: International House Toronto
Account Number: 7301324
SWIFT CODE #: TDOMCATTTOR
Routing #: 026009593
Bank/Institutional #: 004
Transit #: 10972
(Please fax or mail a copy of your transaction receipt immediately after sending any money to us.)
6. Upon receipt of your registration and placement fees, we will send you a letter of acceptance and a receipt of payment that will help you process your application for an entry visa/student permit.