Applicants must have completed an OSSD with the majority of credits at the general or advanced level, or mature student status or equivalent.
Students educated outside of North America must provide an academic transcript in English that is equivalent to an OSSD. Students who were educated in a language other than English must submit a TOEFL score with a minimum of 500 (paper based) or 173 (computer based). Applicants will be required to complete the program specific subjects for admission and may be required to write an admissions test.
Students should submit a completed application and transcript to Ontario College Application Services (OCAS) at www.ontariocolleges.ca. The application service will send your application to the colleges you have chosen. You may be asked to complete questionnaires, provide portfolios, attend interviews, and/or take part in testing or information sessions. The application processing fee is $95.00. The application fee is payable to OCAS. The preferential deadline for full-time diploma programs beginning in September is February 1.
For further information see: www.ontariocolleges.ca
- Fill out the application form, which you can download from the Web site or pick up from our office.
- Send the complete application kit (application form, your high school transcript and diploma, and $125.00 application fee) to International Development Office by fax at (519) 972-2707or by mail.
- We will issue the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to you by express mail service if you are accepted.
- You pay the confirmation fee as indicated on your LOA. Please send back the notice of payment to us.
- We will send the receipt to you.
- You apply for your Canadian visa by submitting our documents and other required documents.
- If you get your visa, please send the notice of arrival to us.
- Please come to the Recruitment Office at Room 343 when you arrive at the College.