All students with a high school diploma are welcome to apply for either our Full time diploma film acting program 'Essentials for Film Acting" or Full time Film & Television production program.
Students applying for the full time film acting diploma program will have to audition in person
or if out of province audition by sending a link on vimeo or youtube.
For more information or how to receive an application form for diploma programs email: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to website www.torontoacademyofacting.com.
- Letter of acceptance from the Toronto Academy of Acting for Film & Television;
- Prove that you have money for the duration of your stay in Canada to pay for: Tuition fees, Living expenses for yourself.
- Be law – abiding and have no record of criminal activity (you may be asked to provide a Police Clearance Certificate);
- Produce any additional documents requested by the officer to establish your admissibility;
- Not be a risk to the security of Canada;
- Be in good health (complete a medical examination, if required).
For more information, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp and go to section on Application to Study in Canada, Study Permits, click on Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada fill out the form and submit on line.
Submit application form online through website www.torontoacademyofacting.com or contact the Academy :to request application form and to speak to an admission advisor 1-866-420-4077 or email; email@example.com.
1) International Students who wish to apply must fill out an international application form, signed and returned either by email or fax together with the application fee of $150.00 Cdn funds together with supporting documents as stated in the website www.torontoacademyofacting.com for the full time programs section.
Students must arrange to have their transcripts officially translate in English. The Academy will accept official notarized copies of some transcripts depending on the country of origin. If English is not the students first language student must meet English Language Requirements By passing the TOEFL test of 500
2) If student is accepted into a Program student will receive a Letter of Offer from the Academy together with the enrollment contract by email or fax of acceptance into the specific program. Original letter together with the enrollment contract will be mailed out if time permits.
3) The signed enrollment contract has to be returned to the Academy at least sixty days prior to training commencing. Once the Academy receives the enrollment contract student must pay 25% of the tuition fee in Canadian dollars. This amount can be paid by any major credit card or bank draft, money order or funds can be wired into the Academy’s account.
4) Upon receipt of the International student deposit monies and a copy or original signed enrollment contract the Academy will mail if enough time or courier the Letter of Acceptance stating student has been accepted into a particular program, setting out the commencement date and ending date. Student is to take Letter of Acceptance to the nearest Canadian Embassy to complete the application for the student Visa if one is required.
5) Balance of tuition fee must be paid in full on the first day the program commences. Student must come into administration office to pay the balance of tuition fee in full either by credit card or bank draft. If student is planning to wire balance of the tuition fees into the Academy’s account the funds should be wired no later than ten business days prior to the program commencing.