The Admissions Office at Toronto Film School is dedicated to providing support in navigating the admissions process. In keeping with Toronto Film School’s core value of providing individual attention to students, prospective students going through this process can expect to receive personalized assistance. To become a student at Toronto Film School:
- Submit your online application form.
- Pay your application fee: $100 for all programs, except for Film Production ($500).
- You must have an Ontario secondary school diploma (grade 12) or its equivalent.
- You may be asked to take a mature student test, if you are over 18 and not enrolling directly from secondary school
- You must meet admission requirements for your program of choice