The applicant must be 19 years of age or a high school graduate to enter a program. All students go through a qualifying interview to ensure that they are suitable for a program. In the interview, we are looking for the requisite language and math skills for the program of study. If there is a concern about their English or math skills, students will be given the ATC Test of Language and Math Comprehension to determine their level of competence. Please contact us to schedule your qualifying interview.
10 Steps to Success
1. Contact the Automotive Training Centre nearest you.
Richmond, British Columbia:
Surrey, British Columbia:
2. Visit an Admissions Office. (If you don't live in the area of one of our ATC campuses, you can find the application material online.)
3. Complete a qualifying interview.
4. Pass the Automotive Training Centre Admissions Test.
5. Tour the campus.
6. Check out our program guide and talk to a Career Advisor to find the right program for you.
7. Get started at ATC!
8. Successfully complete your ATC training and begin your career training internship, which is available for most programs.
9. Land a job with the help of ATC Career Services.
10. Start earning in a career you love thanks to the Automotive Training Centre.
In the US? Call us at 1-888-802-6481.
You can interview with a Career Advisor over the phone, so take your first step on the road to success.
Registration is complete when payment is received in full and the registration request has been processed. Individuals wishing to register by mail are encouraged to do so at least two weeks in advance of the course start date. Cheque, credit card, or money orders only. Do not send cash in the mail.