St. Francis Xavier University
|School:||St. Francis Xavier University
|Field of Study:||Engineering, General
|Description:||Learning is a creative and multidisciplinary venture in the StFX Engineering Department. Here, the history of civilization and the history of engineering are one in the same and faculty have structured the program around that very idea.
Small classrooms and a close-knit atmosphere ensure you graduate with the best possible education – one that allows you to compete for jobs and graduate study opportunities all over the world. With dedicated and talented faculty and some of the most contemporary facilities in the country, it’s no surprise that many StFX engineering students go on to successful, rewarding careers.
|URL:||Engineering (Two-Years) at St. Francis Xavier University
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Manufacturing ManagersIndustrial Engineers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Biology
For high school graduates, the minimum requirements include an average of 70% in Grade 12, with no marks below 65% in each of the required subjects.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
Students whose first language is not English are normally required to submit proof of English language proficiency. Please see website for more details.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.