|Boost your own career value while exploring the dynamics of building brand performance.
The one-year Brand Management Ontario College Graduate Certificate program allows you to explore the many facets of brand strategy and management. Leading industry experts share their insights, to teach you about the tools and strategies to be more business and brand savvy. Learn to navigate the global, digital and socially-conscious marketplace, so that you can build and maintain a company`s most valuable asset - brand equity.
Analyze and plan how a brand will be perceived in the marketplace. Identify the right combination of brand attributes to reflect and deliver on the experience that the consumer has come to expect from the brand. Learn how to use and measure social media brand channels, while building brand equity through the management of strategic promotional campaigns. Measure the success of a campaign using brand metrics and tracking tools.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent in a related field, or equivalent with departmental approval.
- Applicants may be required to complete the Assessment for Advanced Programs (ELAAP-IT) administered by the Test Centre for which a fee of $50 (subject to change).
- Applicants with international transcripts must provide proof of the subject-specific requirements noted above and may be required to provide proof of language proficiency. Domestic applicants with international transcripts must be evaluated through the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) or World Education Services (WES).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above along with proof of either: (IELTS / TOEFL) IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with a minimum of 22 in each component: Reading 22; Listening 22; Speaking 22; Writing 22.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.