Undeclared Engineering (First Year Studies Only)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science
|Field of Study:||Engineering, General
|Description:||Undeclared Engineering is an entry option that provides an opportunity to learn more about the various engineering disciplines before selecting a program of study. As all of our engineering programs share a common first semester, you’ll be in phase with the rest of your classmates when you declare your discipline.
|URL:||Undeclared Engineering (First Year Studies Only) at Ryerson University
|Cost per year:*||
This cost estimate is for Year 1 of the program for the 2020-2021 academic year.
|Careers:||Engineering ManagersManufacturing ManagersCivil Engineers||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 87
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Chemistry
ENG4U/EAE4U in the preferred English. The grades required in the subject prerequisites (normally 70%) will be determined subject to competition.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.