|Today's managers are expected to perform well both in the domestic market, and against the tough competition of international markets.
This makes different managerial roles, such as project managers or brand managers, much more demanding but also much more exciting and rewarding.
Learn how global markets work, what motivates employees and customers, and what technological developments are expected to take different industries into the future. Build your abilities as an internationally-focused manager, and make the right investment: invest in yourself.
With the IU International University of Applied Sciences myStudies model, you can combine studying online with studying in Germany, at one of our campuses. Interact with other students and attend live lectures, either online or in-person.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (60 ECTs):
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 210 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to our student recruitment team for help.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.