|Discover your role as a digital citizen while earning one of the only bilingual communications degree in Canada. As you learn the challenges that communication poses in both distinctive linguistic environments — key in our globalized world — you’ll explore ideas that echo current headlines, such as the hidden lives of data, the human right to privacy, and the mechanics of online marketing and advertising.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 French or Grade12 English
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- A minimum of six 4U or 4M courses, including 4U English (ENG4U) or FRA4U for applicants from French-language high schools.
- We accept a combination of U and M courses and OACs.
- Ensure you meet our language requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Test de Français International [min. 785]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.