These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade 12, or equivalent, or mature student status.
- Physically fit and able to adapt to working conditions.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Good health, free of vision, hearing, or respiratory ailments.
- Valid driver's license will be required for vehicle and equipment operation.
- Enrolment in this program is limited. Students who meet or exceed the minimum admission requirements may not necessarily be admitted to the program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.