|Everything we see around us of human construction, from constitutions to popular culture, is a product of our history. The discipline of history provides an opportunity to develop research and writing skills through the study of fascinating aspects of our past.
The study of history fosters a critical understanding of the past as it relates to our present-day experience. From the depth of recorded history, this program constructs a timeline of human events that teaches us where we came from and illuminates where we are going.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
You may apply for admission into the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences by indicating bachelor of arts as your program choice on the undergraduate application for admission. Direct entry into the faculty is subject to your meeting the general admission requirements for Memorial University.
- Data Management or Advanced Functions or Calculus and Vectors
- Biology or Chemistry or Physics or Earth and Space Science
- Social Science or International Languages
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 79] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 58] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 50-60]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.