|Your first step in preparing for a career in law enforcement.
The two-year Police Foundations Ontario College Diploma program provides you with a foundational knowledge of the field of law enforcement. Curriculum includes both theory and applied lessons in law enforcement - helping you prepare for the workforce. This program offers instruction in: police powers and procedures, community policing, investigation processes, diversity, ethics, communication.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
The following requirements are recommended to ensure success in the program:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program).
The following requirement is recommended to ensure success in the program: English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Application Notes : ||It is recommended applicants with international transcripts have the following IELTS or TOEFL scores to ensure success: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT) Overall 80, with a minimum of 20 in each component: Reading 20; Listening 20; Speaking 20; Writing 20.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.