|Ever wonder why you do what you do, and what you can do to improve? Psychology at Redeemer studies the whole person created in the image of God, including human thought, emotion, and behaviour. Use scientific, theoretical, and experiential tools to investigate human strengths and well-being.
Right from the start, you're learning from professors who are actively researching in their fields and love to get their students involved with hands-on learning and in-class experiments. In your first year, you'll be introduced to the two major areas of psychology: clinical (counselling and working with people) and experimental (research and testing). Taught in seminar-style classes, you'll learn the foundational history, research methodologies, and an overview of human development which prepares you for upper-year courses that dig into specific areas and topics of psychology more in-depth.
Psychology is a Bachelor of Arts degree. It is offered as an honours major, major and as a minor.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
The Psychology program does not have program-specific admission requirements.
Applicants from Ontario will be considered for general undergraduate admission based on the following requirements:
- Successful completion of Grade 12U English
- Five additional Grade 12 U or M level courses
- Minimum grade average of 65%
- No O-level courses or Co-op courses used
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.