|Healthcare scientists are at the forefront of the medical profession, and our BSc Healthcare Science (Audiology) equips you with the skills, knowledge and practical experience to confidently enter the field of audiology. You'll learn everything from auditory rehabilitation and tinnitus to cochlear implants, bone anchored hearing devices, and balance assessment and rehabilitation. You'll also build the essential skills, practical experience and confidence to identify, assess, treat and rehabilitate a range of conditions.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Undergraduate applicants from Canada will need to have completed one of the following:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Diploma or a Diplôme d'Etudes Collègiales (DEC) with at least 5 grade 12 courses with 60% or higher depending on the subject you are applying for
- High School Diploma and scores of 3+ on at least two Advanced Placement exams
- Satisfactorily completion of one year of college/university level study with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Professional Diploma from a technical school (2 years post-secondary in a specialised field of study)
- Students who have completed the two-year Associate degree may be eligible for advanced standing onto the second year of an undergraduate degree course.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.